Individual tours of the campus are available for any family interested in checking out Ebenezer for their children simply by calling the school office. We’d love to have you come and experience the solid, Christ-centered education, the spiritual learning, and the social growth that happens in our school!
2021-2022 Applications: If you’re considering Ebenezer Christian for your student starting this fall, most classrooms are full or not accepting new students. For the most up to date information on classrooms that are accepting new students, please contact the school office. Applications received after August 1 are not guaranteed to be completely through the admissions and enrollment process before the first day of school.
2022-2023 Applications: Starting September 1, 2021, we will accept applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
Preschool: Must be 4 years old by September 1st.
Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Record of satisfactory conduct at previous school
- Record of academic ability and achievement commensurate with the grade of which application is made
- Commensurate entrance test scores (administered by school staff)
Ebenezer Christian School admits students who come from families:
- Who grant the school the complete freedom to present the saving Lordship of Jesus Christ, His ownership of all things and all men in virtue of His death and resurrection, the call of God to repent and believe in the Gospel, and an explanation of a Christian way of looking at life and the world.
- Who desire for their children an education based on the values expressed in our statement of Purpose
- Who are in accordance with the biblical and doctrinal standards of the school for behavior and conduct
- Who are willing to work cooperatively with the school in the Christian nurture of their children
Tuition and Admission Forms
All parents applying for admission are required to complete the Admission Forms and meet with School Board representatives to be interviewed prior to their child’s acceptance at Ebenezer. Part of the Admission process is providing a $150 non-refundable deposit towards the family’s next year’s tuition. This is not a fee, but the first payment for the upcoming school year. For details, contact the principal through the school’s office.
Ebenezer values each and every student and their educational experience. To keep the high level of interaction between teachers and students, we have classroom size limits in place. Currently, Preschool is limited to 12 students per session (AM and PM); Kindergarten is limited to 20 students; 1st-8th grades are limited to 22. Classrooms may also be closed to new students if the classroom has learning needs that make it unwise to add new students. Contact the office for current class sizes and availability, especially in regards to Preschool and Kindergarten.
Ebenezer Endowment Fund
Ebenezer Christian School is blessed to have a growing endowment fund, managed by a capable Endowment Foundation Board. From protected investments, this fund’s interest is used to help defray the cost of education at Ebenezer Christian School. These monies are given to the school through supporters’ estates as well as gifts given by generous supporters.