Our cost of education at Ebenezer Christian comes from tuition paid by parents, funds raised by the school society and gifts from churches and individuals.
There are no extra fees associated with our current tuition scale. There are no application or building fees and bus service is included.
Our sliding scale for full-time students includes discounts for multiple students enrolled. Also, if you have four children attending Ebenezer your fourth child is FREE!
Tuition Schedule for 2021-2022 School Year
|Number of Students in 1st-8th||1st-4th||5th-8th|
|4 (Fourth child is free)|
Tuition for new families through the The Eagle Addition Program (see below) are reduced by 50%!
All tuition is paid with a 10% non-refundable deposit and 9 monthly payments.
Three mornings (M,W,F) 8:45-11:45 – $1,470
Three afternoons (M,W,F) 12:15-3:15 – $1,470
Three full days (M,W,F) – $3,150
The Eagle Addition Program
Update: the Eagle Addition Program is suspended for the 2021-2022 school year.
Half-off tuition for new families!
The Eagle Addition Program was created for families who have never enrolled their children in a Christian school. This program gives them the opportunity to give their children the benefit of a God-centered education at a reduced cost for their first year at Ebenezer Christian.
Here are some more details about the program:
- Availability per grade is limited by class size.
- Half-off tuition applies only to the first year at Ebenezer.
- All students in the family will receive the reduced tuition.
- Applies only to grades Kindergarten – 7th.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about this unique opportunity.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- A discount of 2% will be applied if the entire current year tuition is paid by the scheduled enrollment night.
- The first payment of 10% is a non-refundable deposit.
- For prepaid tuition amounts, a refund will be given for any full month the student did not attend school.